The CIT program organizes quarter seminars on cancer genomics. These seminars aim at presenting the latest advances in the field and encouraging discussions between clinicians, biological and computational researchers. Below are the upcoming seminars and also videos of the previous ones.
To receive announcements of upcoming seminars please subscribe to our mailing list by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seminar – June, 7 2018 on Microsatellite Instability in Cancers
– Microsatellite Instability and Cancer : from Biology to Clinic by Dr Alex Duval, MD, PhD, DR1 Inserm, Head of the Laboratory Inserm UMRS 938 ‘Microsatellite Instability and Cancer’, Saint-Antoine Research Centre, Paris
– Tumors with microstellite instability : a review of their morphological features and of their identification by Pr Magali Svrcek, MD, PhD, PU-PH in anatomy and pathologic cytology, Saint-Antoine Hospital and in the Inserm UMRS 938 team, Saint-Antoine Research Centre, Paris
– Identification of positively and negatively selected driver gene mutations associated with colorectal cancer with microsatellite instability by Dr Vincent Jonchère, PhD, Post-Doctorant in the CIT team and in the Inserm UMRS 938 team, Saint-Antoine Research Centre, Paris
Seminar – October 5, 2017 on Stroma and Cancers : Case of Pancreatic Tumors
– Presentation by Dr Richard Tomasini, PhD, “microenvironment and pancreatic tumorigenesis” Project Head au CRCM, Cancer Research Center of Marseille, Marseille
Seminar – June 21, 2017 on cancer immunotherapies from the clinician, the onco-immunologist and the bioanalyst points of view:
– Anti-PD1 and anti-CTL4 immunotherapies in tumors with microsatellite instability (MSI).
by Pr. Thierry André, MD, PUPH, Chef du Service d’Oncologie Médicale – Hôpital Saint-Antoine, Paris
– Immuno-oncology : the immunologist point of view.
by Pr. François Ghiringhelli, MD, PhD, PH – Centre Georges François Leclerc, INSERM UMR866, Dijon
– Towards an understanding by genomics of the benefit mechanism of anti-checkpoint immunotherapies in colorectal cancers.
by Laetitia Marisa, PhD, Equipe CIT, Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer, Paris
Seminar – March 22, 2016 – How Molecular Classification can Improve Treatment for Patients with Glioma? :
– From histologic classification to histo-molecular classification of glial tumors
by François Ducray, MD, PhD, PH, neuro-oncologist at the Hospices Civils in Lyon (Inserm U1052, CNRS UMR 5286, Lyon).
( Presentation) ( Video)
– Molecular classification of oligodendrogliomas with 1p/19q co-deletion : a tool to improve therapeutic decisions.
by Aurélie Kamoun, PhD, CIT Team, French Ligue Against Cancer, Paris.
( Presentation) ( Video )
Seminar – June 4, 2015 – Cancer and Immune Responses:
– Immune classification of tumor samples using transcriptomics
by Etienne Becht, PhD student – Cancer, immune control and escape INSERM UMRS1138 team, Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers, and CIT team.
( Presentation) ( Video)
– Integrative analyses reveal mechanisms influencing the tumor immune infiltrate in colorectal cancer
by Gabriela Bindea, Post-doctorant – Integrative cancer immunology INSERM UMRS1138 team, Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers.
( Presentation) ( Video )
Seminar – January 16, 2014 – Integrative multi-omics analysis:
– Integrated genomic characterization of adrenocortical carcinoma
by Eric Letouzé, CR2 INSERM – UMR1162 Functional genomic of solid tumors team ( Video).
– Integrative genomic analysis reveals inter and intra-tumor heterogeneity in retinoblastoma
by Meriem Sefta, PhD student – Molecular oncology team, Institut Curie.
Seminar – October 11, 2013 – Liver cancer:
– Molecular determinants of prognosis in hepatocellular carcinoma
by Jean-Charles Nault, “Interne des Hôpitaux” – UMR 674 Functional genomic of solid tumors team ( Video).
– Integrative genomic analysis of hepatocellular adenomas
by Camilla Pilati, PhD student – UMR 674 Functional genomic of solid tumors team ( Video).
Seminar – July 4, 2013 – Adrenal gland cancer:
– Integrative genomic analysis of pheochromocytomas and paragangliomas
by Judith Favier, CR1 INSERM – Pheochromocytomas and Paragangliomas team, PARCC ( Video).
– Methylome analysis of paragangliomas reveals the interplay between the Krebs cycle, epigenomic changes, and cancer
by Eric Letouzé, researcher in the CIT team ( Video).
– Genomic characterization of adrenocortical carcinoma – impact on diagnostic and pronostic
by Aurélien de Reyniès, researcher in the CIT team ( Video).
Seminar – May 29, 2013 – Colon cancer:
– Biomarkers and colorectal cancers: what we have, what we need ?
by Pr. Pierre Laurent-Puig, PU-PH and Director of UMR-S775 Molecular bases of response to xenobiotics team, Paris Descartes University
– Gene expression classification of colon cancer defines six molecular subtypes with distinct clinical, molecular and survival characteristics
by Laetitia Marisa, researcher in the CIT team (PDF) ( Video).