Processed dataset of the PaCaOmics clinical trial (NCT01692873) study on pancreatic adenocarcinoma patient-derived xenografts.
All datasets are Tabulation Seperated Values (.tsv) file. Large files are also gzipped.
RNAseq-based transcriptome data is available for the human/tumor compartment as well as the murine/stromal compartment. SMAP (github.com/RemyNicolle/SMAP) was used to seperate specie-specific RNAseq reads.
Datasets are available as either raw counts, to be able to use any differential analysis method (Limma-Voom with Upper-Quartile normalization in the original study), or normalized counts.
Another dataset is available to be able to compare expression levels between human/tumor and murine/stroma.
- Human-Tumor_Transcriptome : Upper-Quartile normalized Human genes.
- Human-Tumor_rawcount_Transcriptome : Raw counts of Human genes
- Murine-Stroma_Transcriptome : Upper-Quartile normalized Murine genes.
- Murine-Stroma_rawcount_Transcriptome : Raw counts of Murine genes
- ComparableTumorStroma_Transcriptome : Concatenated quantile co-normalised Human and Murin reads after seperate RPKM normalization.
- miRseq : Upper-Quartile normalized Human micro-RNA sequencing.